- Be in good health and feeling well
- Weigh at least 110 lbs.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Does donating blood platelets hurt?
- How long does it take to donate?
- Can I get a disease from donating?
- Is there an upper age limit to donate?
- If I was deferred once before, am I still ineligible to donate?
Are You Rh Negative?
Rh negative blood types are rare and in high demand.
If you or someone you know is Rh negative please make an appointment today!
Enter our raffle for a chance to win a Honey Baked Ham gift card!*